We are a very small team of creative and passionate professionals.
Our homemade game engine supports a variety of platforms, such as Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, Android TV, iOS, Apple TV, and Web.
In our C++ game engine, we use OpenGL / GLES as graphics backend, OpenAL and OpenSL as sounds backend.
Some server-side code built on node.js and some code is written in C++ language.
Therefore we decide to make Worms Zone for a variety of platforms, and here are links to the platforms.
- iOS - Worms Zone for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV.
- Android - Worms Zone for Android and Android TV.
- Linux - Worms Zone for Linux (x86_64 version only).
- Facebook - Worms Zone on Facebook Instant Games platform (Facebook Messenger).
- Kongregate - Jim and Emily Greer started Kongregate 10 years ago with the vision of creating an open platform for indie games with a strong focus on community engagement.
- CrazyGames - The browser is the gaming platform. The most popular categories are driving (car & bike) games, clicker games, minecraft games, stickman games, and .io games.
- Vkontakte - VK is a social network that unites people all over the world and helps them communicate comfortably and promptly..
- Odnoklassniki - Odnoklassniki (OK) is one of the largest social media networks in Russia and the former Soviet Republics.
- Yandex - Yandex.Games is a brand new game platform dedicated to html5 games.